Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today was a good day...

Today was a good day for no particular reason... I just enjoyed spending time with my kids and watching them smile and snuggle together...
And I got to look at these two cute faces all day long...


And because this little girl cracks me up... Before dinner when we were putting the food on the table Morgan got super excited and started yelling food, food, food and was doing this little dance that she likes to do... Often times she does it before she gets in the shower... We call it her "showie" dance... Anywho it was so funny to me because I have never seen her get so excited about eating dinner...When we sat down for dinner, without us having to ask her , she folded her arms and said heavenly father... It was so cute... So I asked her if she wanted to say prayer and she said the whole thing... When she said amen she had the biggest smile on her face and was so proud of herself... With almost every bite that she ate at dinner she first folded her arms, said heavenly father, jibber jabbered some, and then said amen... I am so glad that she is willing to say prayer and gets excited about it...




throughout the rest of dinner she was just being super goofy and Paul and I were cracking up...



After dinner it was time for Morgan to take a shower... While she was in there I was singing and I guess Morgan didn't like it because she kept yelling at me "stop it, stop it"... After several of those she decided to join in and sing with me... I love that her personality is really starting to blossom and it is so much fun having her in our family... Even though I get tired, and frustrated, and sometimes wonder how I am even going to get through the day, it is days like today that remind me of why I love being a mom... I am so thankful that heavenly father blessed me with two beautiful and wonderful children...

0 comments: