Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday Morgan! I can't believe you would be 15 years old... How time flies! I remember when you were born and we went to get you a big myalr balloon to take to you at the hospital... I remember the day mom brought you home from the hospital and I was pulled out of school early to come and meet you... I remember taking you to school as my show and tell because I loved you so much... I remember loving to hold you all the time and play with you... Doing little photoshoots and doing your hair and make-up... I remember visiting you in the hospital countless times and missing you when you were gone... I never once hated babysitting you, or bathing you, or taking care of you... Thank you for being the best little sister ever and for being such a good example to me and for all of the great memories I have and cherish! We love and miss you very much and wish you were still here with us today...




0 comments: