Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Any resemblance?

So ever since Morgan was born and all I ever heard was "Oh she looks JUST LIKE HER DADDY" it made me kinda sad. And then when Asher was born I heard it all over again... I seriously wondered if any of my kids would look like me and the other day I found this picture of me as a baby on my moms computer... I decided I wanted to compare it to the one Paul took of Asher to compare to his baby pictures which he looked pretty much identical to, but if you ask me I think I see some resemblance! It made me happy! Mommy Asher

2 comments:

Laci said...

YES!! Oh my goodness, he TOTALLY looks like you did!! Super cute Sydney :o)

Jamielyn said...

Yeah he totally looks like you! But now thinking about it you ALL look like each other. Even yours and pauls look alike. how cute!