Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Saturday night while the boys were at the priesthood session us girls went and had a girls night... We started it out by going to Mi Amigos... Morgan was having a fun time feeding her cousin Shelby! Grandma Holgate with her grandkids!
My sister-in-law Lorena and I
Morgan and Shelby enjoying their food
Shelby chowing down on her taco!
After dinner we went back to my in-laws house and we colored eggs with the kids... Morgan wasn't quite sure what to do but had fun watching the eggs be dunked in the dye and then putting stickers on them afterwards.


We then had a little easter egg hunt for the girls... Morgan had so much fun looking for the eggs... She kept saying eggs,eggs,eggs!



Easter Morning I painted morgans toes and nails and gave her an easter present... I decided to get her a CTR ring this year... Lately she has been asking to wear my wedding ring so I thought this would be a perfect easter gift for her... It just so happens to be the same as the first CTR ring I got when I was 8 at my baptism...

Later we went over to my Parents to have Easter dinner, and to let Morgan have another easter egg hunt...
Here she is searching my Parents front yard for eggs... She was doing so good until she discovered that we put one little jelly bean in some of the eggs and then she had to stop and open up all the eggs to get her treats out...




We had a good easter this year and I enjoyed being able to spend it with both sides of the family... Today at dinner I was able to have a special expeirence listening to my dad bare his testimony of the savior and his love for us... It was really neat because that was probably the first time I have ever heard my dad actually bare his testimony... It was very sweet and the spirit was definately there... I am definately grateful for the gospel in my life and for the the atonement... I hope everyone had a good holiday and reflected on the true meaning of easter...

2 comments:

The Helms Family said...

That looks like fun! Morgan looks so cute! Her hair looked really cute and it seems way longer since I last saw her. I don't know... I hope your doing good!

Jamielyn said...

That's so fun they are 21 months, for some reason I thought she was older. That makes me feel better! Hopefully Carson will be a good helper like Morgan. Looks like she had a good time hunting for eggs! She looks darling!