Friday, April 30, 2010

Three years...

Paul and I just celebrated our three year anniversary on the 27th... I can't believe that it has already been three years and that we already have two kids... Time has seriously just flown by... I sure am one lucky girl to be married to this handsome man! Paul is such a good husband and the BEST daddy to Morgan and Asher! We all just love him very much! This year (like all the rest) we just celebrated our anniversary simple... Money has been pretty tight but we still wanted to go out and do something so we used some money I made doing a nail party and went and saw date night... The movies sound was out for about 20 min of it so we actually got free passes to go see another movie of our choice... I tried loading some of our bridal pics but for some reason those ones won't upload so I posted some pics of us leading up to our wedding...
Paul and I before his mission... I was 16 and he was 18
Paul once he was home from his mission... I had come down from Utah to visit
Paul had come up to visit me in Utah in December of 2006... We went and played in the snow in a park area by the Provo Temple... This is the same place that we got engaged on January 13th

This was the weekend that we got engaged! We love to be goofy
Down in Arizona planning the Wedding!
Enagement pics taken in Utah! It was FREEZING


Engagement pics taken down here in Mesa... It was a rainy and windy day...


April 27th 2007! Us coming out of the Temple after being sealed for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY!




1 comments:

Laci said...

Happy Anniversary!! Yay for free movie passes :o)