Saturday, January 1, 2011

Robert and Kelsey's Wedding

The Month of December I feel has been a pretty busy one filled with wedding stuff. Almost every weekend has been busy with bridal shower, couples shower, bachelor party, wedding dinner,wedding, and reception. I couldn't help but post pictures of my cute kids in their reception attire. They looked so handsome and beautiful.

Poor Asher was so sick that day. All he wanted to do was to lay on your shoulder and just sleep. I felt so bad for the little guy. Unfortunately I didnt get many pictures at the reception due to Asher and I just sitting around a fire pit all night while he cuddled up with me asleep. I'm not complaining though, I LOVE when they cuddle. I just wish it wasn't because he didn't feel good.
Morgan in her beautiful dress. She is still learning the whole "Smile and look at the Camera" bit.
The back of Morgans hair. Paul likes when I put her hair up all sophisticated like as he calls it. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
A better view of Asher in his little suit. Poor little guy, you can tell just by his face he doesn't feel good.

0 comments: