Sunday, January 23, 2011

January

I figure I haven't blogged much for the month of January and it's going to be over here pretty soon. We really haven't been up to very much. Paul has been doing work over at my parents house doing some remodeling so most of our days are spent over at their house playing while Paul works. He also was working with his brother one week, and painting another brothers house which he still needs to finish. I feel very blessed this past month that Paul has had enough work to keep him busy. It has been pretty rough the past while and I am really hoping that he will be able to have enough work to keep him busy for a while and supply us with enough money to pay our bills.
Other than Paul working, and me trying to convince my parents of ways that I think they should remodel their house (which consumes my thoughts way too much. I guess I'm living vicariously through their remodeling wishing I was doing it for my own house. Ha if I even had a house that I could remodel. Someday...) We haven't done much. Besides Morgan getting into the 2 year old stage of throwing tantrums and crying if she doesn't get her way, we had friends over one night and I did 2 little photo shoots for my friend that just got married. It was fun doing the engagements and then my first time ever Bridal shoot. A little intimidating. I also did a nail party for another friends little sisters birthday party. That was a great way for me to earn some extra money. I also went and checked out a cosmetology school a few weeks ago. I was considering going back since I only have 640 hours left and could finish in about 5 months but I just feel like right now isn't the best time financially. Even with financial aid I would still have to pay around 3 grand to go and I don't feel comfortable taking out loans with the way our income has been. Unsteady... Lets see what else...This past weekend it was my friend Krystina's birthday. Well actually its today... Anyways My friend Whitney and I took her out to the Cheesecake factory on Friday night. It was fun to get a little dressed up to go out with good friends and just eat good food, be away from kids for a couple hours, and have good adult conversation. I feel like that doesn't happen often enough...
Next month Is going to be pretty busy with birthdays. We have Paul's brother Nick's, his daughter, my mom, my brother and last but not least Asher's 1st birthday. I can't believe in one month he will be 1.I am still deciding on what I should do for his birthday but I still have a little while to figure it out. Hopefully my next post will be something a little bit more exciting. Until then!

0 comments: