Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spongebob...



While Paul and I were at Wal-Mart the other night we wondered over to the baby section so that we could pick up Morgan some more panties since she is potty training. (ha ha funny side story, the other day I was going to the bathroom and Morgan came up to me and said "Mommy potty training too?" I thought it was hilarious!) Any-who, while we were over there I noticed that they had cute character jammies for only $5.00. They had cute buzz ones from toy story, spongebob, etc for the boys and princess, dora, spongebob, etc for the girls. Paul really likes spongebob and last christmas we got Morgan a pair of spongebob jammies but when we saw that they had spongebob ones in both Morgan and Ashers size we just had to get them. I thought they looked so cute together in their little matching pajamas. Now I feel like I wanna stock up on cute jammies since they are only $5.00.

0 comments: