Saturday, September 25, 2010

Got Bangs?


This morning we finally cut Paul's hair. He put a headband in his hair and came out to show me and it was just disturbing how much it looked like a girls hairdo so I said it had to go. It was me that wanted him to grow it out in the first place and I didn't want to cut it til after Halloween so that we could do something fun to it. Anyways after I cut his hair, Morgan decided that she wanted hers cut too. That was absolutely out of the question since her hair is getting SO long and beautiful but her bangs were needing some attention. I had them as side bangs before but they always seemed to still be in her face so I thought we would be daring and try the straight across ones. My niece has them and super cute on her and they have similar characteristics so I thought it would look good on Morgan too. I am pleased with how they turned out and I think Morgan can totally pull off this look! I have such a cute little girl!
We were invited to a birthday party for one of my old friends from elementary school little boy. She had the party at this fun place called jump and shout. They have huge inflatable jump house things and slides for them to slide down and things to jump all over, crawl through, and climb. When we first got there Morgan was a little timid and shy and wouldn't play but after lunch, cake and presents she was ready to go and play. I tried taking pictures but the quality of them is just so bad I didn't bother posting any. She had such a fun time and since my friend has a membership there we plan on going back with her and her little boy to play. Even Asher had a fun time crawling around. Luckily on Mondays its only $5.00 to go which isn't too bad and you can stay however long you want. I am trying to find fun things that I can take Morgan to go do. Next thing we are going to do is go to a splash pad. I will blog about that next week.

0 comments: