Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jump and Shout












On Monday My sister-in-law Lorena and I took the kids to this fun place called Jump and Shout over in the Dobson Riverview shopping center. When we got there we were the only ones there so it was super fun since we had the entire place to ourselves. The girls were having a blast jumping in the bouncy houses, going down slides, and crawling through the tunnels, and climbing up the stairs. They had two BIG slides that the girls had to climb to and they absolutely loved the slide. Even us adults were having fun crawling through with the kids and going down the slides. Morgan had a blast but was scared to go through by herself. Probably because the netting felt unstable to her, and you are crawling way up high. She did good when I was right by her though. I'm sure the more we go, the more she will get used to it and feel comfortable going through by herself. Right now they are doing a buy one get one free til the end of the month so I think we are going back on Thursday so we can get the membership. Its $25.00 for 2 months. Seems like a good deal to me! We can't wait to go back!

0 comments: