Saturday, September 25, 2010

7 months

Asher is now 7 months old. I can't believe it! He has grown so fast and I just want this little boy to stay little. Here are some of the things going on with Asher
  • He sleeps through the nights now. (waking up once in the morning generally around 6 or 7 to eat then goes back to sleep for a couple of hours.)
  • Started eating solid foods. He is such a good eater and eats every baby food I feed him except for the meats. He doesn't quite like those yet and I don't blame him since they smell like cat food. He is really good about eating the green vegetables which is great since Morgan wouldn't even touch them.
  • Asher is now crawling all over. Or should I specify that he is only army crawling?. Nonetheless he is getting all over the place now.
  • He still has no teeth. Although I think two of his bottom ones are going to break through here anytime now. I do love that toothless grin of his though!
  • This boy loves to smile and it melts my heart.
  • Totally a mommas boy, but I love it. It totally makes me feel special knowing that my kid loves me!
  • He No longer has me rock him to sleep. When he is ready for a nap or bed, I lay him down and he just shuts his eyes and falls right to sleep.
  • Loves his big sister. She can make him laugh better than anyone else and I adore it more than anything. One time she was just shaking a little thing of nerds in front of him and he was cracking up like no other.
  • Can now sit up while taking his baths and play. He absolutely loves to splash the water
  • Thoroughly enjoys looking at himself in the mirror and trying to play with his reflection. It is too cute.
Well thats all that I can think of right now! All I can say is I just love this little boy to pieces!

0 comments: