Monday, September 20, 2010

Corn rows

Pauls hair has been getting pretty long so the other night while he was sitting at the computer I thought it would be fun to see if I could french braid it. After I put a little one in his hair, Paul asked me if I could put some corn rows in for him. We sat down and put them in while watching a movie. It took about 2 hours to do, granted it was my first time ever doing them. When we were all done I just couldn't help but laugh. What really got me laughing was when Paul was in the bathroom looking at them in the mirror and realized that the guy from the Realtor office was coming the next day to bring us our mailbox key and he got all embarrassed all was like Sydney I totally forgot that guy is coming tomorrow. What am I going to do? You have to be the one to answer the door!. I just busted up laughing. They only lasted less than 24 hours because he said they were quite uncomfortable since they are so tight. It was fun and I am glad that I have a fun husband!

This is Pauls hair after he took them out. What a great mug shot eh?

0 comments: