Monday, October 4, 2010

Big Boy

I cant believe how big my little boy is getting. He can now pull himself up on things! And he is also crawling the normal way instead of the army crawl. We were at my parents the other day and they have 2 little stairs from their kitchen to their living room and he crawled up those and also pulled himself up on the side of their couch. Then yesterday I went in his room to get him out after his nap and he had himself pulled up on the side of his crib (hence the pictures of him crying. Just woke up and wanted me to come get him out. I guess it didn't help that I had to go and grab the camera to take a picture of him standing up) Its so fun to watch my kids grow and learn and experience new things. Its just so weird to me that Asher is just now starting to pull himself up although I know he is going at a normal pace. Morgan was just a very determined baby and was pulling herself up on things at 5 months! It is kind of nice though to feel like I have had a baby for so long. Morgan just grew up so fast that I never felt like I had a little baby for long. But heck she didnt even come out as a little baby. More like a 2 month old! Any who, these are Ashers accomplishments as of now!


0 comments: