Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to have our family pictures taken. I traded glitter toes in exchange for pictures. We went to the ghost town in goldfield and I was in heaven. I absolutely loved the location and couldn't be any happier! For how difficult it is to do family pictures with little kids I think we got some really great ones! Morgan was just super nervous since they were people she had never met and Asher just cried every time I put him down but we managed and got some great individual shot of them. I told the girl that did our pictures that she could just give me the images unedited and I would do it myself to save her time and also so I could achieve the look I was going for. Now I just need to try and figure out which ones I want to print and have up in my house and on Christmas cards. Which ones do you like?




















Like the photos and want to check out their other work and pricing click here

2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

So cute! I love how they turned out!

Laci said...

These are so cute Syd!! Your family is so photogenic.. these could seriously be in a magazine. I couldnt choose my favorite~ they are all adorable!!