Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Patches

Yesterday my sister-in-law invited us over to ride her new pony Patches for Family Home Evening. Of course we accepted her invitation.The weather was perfect outside. Morgan sounded excited to get to ride a horse until it was her turn to get up on it. She was screaming while I was trying to put her up on it, but being the mean mom that I am I made her get up on Patches anyways. Once she was up she wouldn't let go of my hands. She calmed down as soon as I reassured her I wasn't going to let go. We started walking and Morgan had the biggest smile and a nervous giggle. After a little bit we got down to her only holding one hand and eventually she rode all by herself. It was so cute and she had so much fun. She is always so reluctant to try new things which is why I made her get up on him. I knew once she calmed down she was going to love it. She is the same way with food too. Never wanting to try new things. Just like her mommy... We are excited to go back on Wednesday to ride him again. Hopefully Morgan remembers how much fun she had, and doesn't get scared again!




0 comments: