Sunday, October 31, 2010

Schnepf Farms

So Paul and his oldest brother Matt decided to go on a hiking trip this weekend leaving me to do the festive activities with the kids.So I thought it would be fun to go to Schnepf farms Friday night and I invited my friend Krystina to come along with us. I thought it would be fun to dress the kids up in their costumes and for us to dress up too since it made our admission 4 dollars less (even though I paid more than 4 dollars for my little costume) We went as characters from The Wizard of Oz. Morgan was Dorothy, Asher the Scarecrow, and I was the Wicked Witch. Krystina was a cute little cow girl. We left about 5 but didn't get there til about 5:30 since it all the way out in Queen Creek. It got dark pretty soon after we got there. I think next time we go, we will definitely go earlier in the day when we can see more.

Cute little Scarecrow
Cute little Dorothy
My two little munchkins getting ready to go in Schnepf Farms
Walking with Krystina getting excited to go inside
They had little trick or treat bags for the kids and some of the shops were giving out candy to the little ones.



Morgan at the petting zoo with the baby goat. She wanted to go inside to pet the goats but then got really nervous when they were all coming up to her. We didn't stay in there too long.
Dorothy, Scarecrow, and the Witch!
They had a cute little hay maze that Morgan wanted to go through. She led us through it and did really good at not getting lost or going to the dead end parts.
Going on the Honey Bee ride with Krystina. I tried to take Asher on it too since I saw other people with babies on it but the guy said Asher was too young. Maybe next time. Morgan had so much fun on this ride and was sad when it ended. She said oh no what happen.
Eating Italian Ice. We shared a Cherry one and it was so delicious!
Last but not least us on the Carousel Ride. We went on it 3 times and Morgan could have rode it all night. I took Asher on it the last 2 times and he was so cute. His horse didn't go up and down but he was so cute holding onto the pole for dear life once it stared moving. He enjoyed it though looking and things while we went around in circles. I totally wish I could have gotten a picture of him in the front with his cute little face and expressions! Morgan was also so excited about it doing her excited laugh the entire time.
We had such a fun time and were so glad that Krystina was able to come with us and join in the fun. I hope we get to go back another time with Paul so he can watch Morgan having so much fun. I am really enjoying taking her to go do special things and seeing how excited she gets about things!

0 comments: