Tuesday, May 18, 2010

photoshoots

Tonight as I was sitting listening to Morgan cry herself to sleep( due to the fact that we are putting her back on a schedule and she wasn't happy about going to bed early... Things got crazy after the baby was born) and saying "mommy hold you" I couldn't help but think about how much I love that little girl... I have been thinking alot the past couple weeks about how my little girl is going to be turning 2 next week and how fast she is growing up! It kind of makes me a little bit sad that every day she is getting more and more independent and soon she isnt going to want as much help from her mommy anymore... I thouroghly am enjoying watching her grow though... She is such a sweet and smart little girl who loves to give hugs and kisses! I take all I can get! So after listening to Morgan cry out "Mommy hold you", "Daddy hold you" for about 15 min I went back in her room, gave her a hug, and layed her sad teary eyes back down to bed... I often times like to come to the computer at night and look through the pictures of my kids... I LOVE pictures so much and am so glad that we have cameras to capture those sweet precious, and sometimes not so precious, moments in life that we can look back on to remember certain things... Anywho, tonight was one of those nights that I decided to look through the pictures of Morgan... I ran across some fun pictures that we took doing little photoshoots and below are some of my favorites... My dad got a new camera that he lets me play with and I am excited to someday take Morgan back out and do some more photoshoots with her... Perhaps for her 2nd birthday!






0 comments: