Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers day gift

I saw this really cute idea for a mothers day gift on this ladies craft blog and totally fell in love and wanted to make it for my mom... So I went out to Hobby lobby, Bought wooden letters so spell out the word mother, rounded up my brothers, borrowed my dads camera, and headed down to the river... I got quite a few good shots of my brothers which was great... I picked out the ones I liked best, edited them some and sent this to costco to be printed... My dad and I picked up a frame with 6 4x6 opening which was perfect! We put it all together and gave it to my mom for mothers day! I'm pretty sure she liked it! I acutally printed the pictures off in sepia tones like the ones below... My friend Katie saw the pics I did and liked the Idea so I offered to take ones of her to give to her mom for mothers day as well... We went down to the mesa arts center on Saturday night to take them... I think they turned out super cute!



0 comments: