Thursday, May 6, 2010

"I did it!"

Paul and I were sitting in our room when all of a sudden we hear Morgan running towards us... In her hands she was holding a little wooden puzzle we got her for her birthday last year and with a big smile on her face she was proudly saying "I did it!" She had all by herself learned how to put the puzzle pieces in the right spot... It was so cute seeing her try to figure out where the other wooden puzzle pieces when and then beam up with such excitement when she got it right!It is so fun watching her learn and grow... She really is such a smart little girl and sometimes blows Paul and I away with the things she says... I can't wait to continue watching her learn and grow and have such eagerness and excitement when she tries new things and then accomplishes them... (for some reason this pic kept uploading sideways) This is how the puzzle was when she came running into our room! Trying to figure out the rest of the puzzle...




0 comments: