Friday, May 28, 2010

Party Time

Sunday Evening we had a little family party for Morgans birthday over at my parents house... Pauls parents and his brother Nick, his wife, and their 3 girls came as well... We had barbeque beef sandwiches for dinner with potatoe salad, brocoli salad, baked beans, chips, and watermelon... I didn't make a cake for this party but I did make some mini cupcakes that I think turned out super cute!






Morgan was so excited to open her gifts she couldnt even wait for us to all get seated before she started ripping them open...

She loved her princess panties and couldn't wait to put them on... she made Paul put a pair on her right then!

Morgans little cousins looked sad that they didn't have gifts to open to so Morgan was kind enough to let them help out a little...


The girls in their cute princess shoes... My parents got her a pack of four and she absolutely loves them... Ever since Sunday she insists on wearing them to the store!

blowing out her birthday candle




I had originally bought stuff to do a cake for her party on Sunday but just got to busy and didn't have time so I decided to make one for her Party on her actual birthday... It was not my original design but I think it still turned out cute... I was able to get some practice and am excited to make Paul one for his birthday...

So on Morgans birthday we thought it would be fun to have some of mine and Pauls friends over for a party... We had sweet pork burritos and salads with homemade salsa and mango salsa... I think it turned out really good and was pretty tasty!



All of our friends were so great and got Morgan awesome gifts... I really wasn't expecting it especially from Pauls single guy friends... She loved all of her gifts!







Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate this special little girls special day!

0 comments: