Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swimming!

I thought it would be fun to take Morgan swimming this year since she Loves the water... (taking showers that is) We took her a couple times last year but didnt show much interest... I took her one day and she did not want to leave... She kept saying to me swimmin once we got home and I had no clue what she was saying.. It sounded a lot more like the word cinnamon... Hehe Paul had to let me know what she was saying... We have now gone to the pool a couple of times so far this summer and look forward to going more... She never wants to leave but mommy gets kind of bored sometimes since its generally just us two there at the pool... Morgan discovered the hot tub and absolutely loves it... I enjoy it too although when its already 11o degrees outside I cant stand to be in there that long... After swimming we like to enjoy eating a popsicle! I love summer days! Now I just need to get Paul to come down with me so we can take Asher swimming too!






0 comments: