Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silhouette Fun

Pauls cousin David just got engaged and is down here with his fiance for the summer doing pest control... He recently asked me if I would be willing to their engagement photos and I of course said yes after making sure they understood I was by no means a professional... Anywho he was telling me that he wanted some silhouette ones done... I had no clue how to do them but after searching about it on google and practicing this is what I got... We were over at my parents house for sunday dinner and when the sun seemed just right my dad, Morgan, Paul, Asher and I headed down the street to play with the camera in hopes of capturing what we had set out to acheive... I still have some learning to do but I thought they were fun and turned out pretty good... I'm excited to hopefully capture some of David and his fiance when we go do their pictures!






0 comments: