Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Falcon Field Park & Picnic

So don't mind that almost each and every post of mine has like a gazillion pictures... I am just a picture person... I absolutley love taking them, and even more, looking at them... And since I have decided that this blog is pretty much serving its purpose as a photo journal here we go...

Today I decided that I wanted to go out and spend some time with Morgan... I feel like sometimes I neglect spending time with her since I am busy with baby, cleaning, etc... I asked her if she wanted to go on a picnic with MOM today and Paul asked if I was just going to take her... I responded by saying no I think I will take both of them, and then Paul suggested that I ask my dad to go with us to have our picninc at the park...So I called my dad and he gladly accepted our invitation... I packed up the kids and we headed over to grandpas to pick him up, and then over to Subway to get our dinner( a yummy orchard chicken salad sub) and then over to the falcon field park... After eating my dad and Morgan went to go play on all the fun toys! I stayed back with asher, put the zoom lense on the camera, and went to work taking fun picutres of Morgan and Grandpa at play...



Just sitting in his carseat watching Morgan and Grandpa at play... Such a happy boy!

Staying hydrated in the hot Arizona heat






laying in the grass... Love those chunky feet!

Funny story...Morgan loves money and so my dad had given her a quarter to put in her little purse... Well when she went to go play on these little bouncy animals she gets out her quarter and starts trying to find the slot that you put the money in... As if it was one of those electronic moving toys outside of grocery stores or in the malls sometimes... which is wierd becuase she has never even been on one so to get the idea of putting money in it baffles me... I guess she is just a smart girl... Anywho, she was looking all over for little slots to put her precious little quarter in...




Well what do you know... All of a sudden we hear a "clink" and she had found a slit to put her money in...(I dont know if you cab see it in the pic below but where the silver part is)
Morgan insisted that she put more money into the squirell so here is grandpa trying to find some money...
He found a penny to give her!
And there she goes... if you look close you can see her putting it into the slot...




We had a fun day at the park with grandpa and look forward to going back many more times!

0 comments: