Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Asher's Blessing

We finally did it... We blessed Asher... I feel bad that he is almost 4 months old and we are just now blessed him... Oh well I guess the important thing is that we did... On Sunday we had a nice blessing for Asher... One of the couselors in the bishopric came over to our place to bless Asher so that my dad and brothers would feel more comfortable coming... I am so glad that he was willing to come to our place... I think it made the world of differnce for my family... I am SO grateful aswell that my dad and brothers made the effort to come and support us in this special day... I know how uncomfortable those situations can be for them... Along with my family being there was Pauls family minus his younger brother Robert and his older brothers wife... Paul did a great job on blessing Asher although I will admit I was a little distracted since Morgan was being loud trying to tell her cousin Neila to get out of her chair... After we blessed him we had dinner... Sweet pork salads and burritos and Paulines homemade red salsa and my dads homemade green salsa... It was all very delicious! We had a good time visiting and taking some pics! Here is Asher being super handsome in his blessing outfit...





Asher with his grandpa Holgate

My little brother Tanner

My lovely Mother

Pauls older brother Nick

My dad


My older brother Brandon

My mother-in-law... I jsut couldn't resist posting... Its an awesome pic!

0 comments: