Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing in the flowers!

Today I thought would be a good day to take Morgan down to the Temple and take some pictures of her... I was hoping that they would have the new spring flowers planted so I could take some beautiful pictures... But much to my suprise they were actually taking out all the old flowers and one of the landscape ladies told me to feel free and toss Morgan in the flowers to take her pictures since they were just going to be ripping them out! I was so excited it was better than I even imagined... Morgan is getting her upper teeth in right now so she wasn't all smiles since her mouth is pretty sore but I still feel like I got some good shots! Hopefully we can go again soon when she is feeling better before they rip the rest of the flowers out...















1 comments:

Jamielyn said...

ha ha i know! i love the pictures, they turned out really cute!