Monday, March 23, 2009

Morgan's Walking!



Wow, I can't believe it... Morgan is walking... She started taking little steps a while ago, but it wasn't until last thursday that she acutually took more than 3 steps at a time! She still has a little ways to go before she masters walking but she sure is getting pretty good... Yesterday at church when all the kids got out of primary Morgan started walking around with them and you could tell she was having a blast and was so excited! Although I know I am definately going to have my hand full it sure is so fun watching her accomplish this!



Little Girls Are SO fun! The other day I decided I was going to try and paint Morgans toes! I think they turned out pretty Cute if I do say so myself!

1 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Ah so cute!! Morgan sure is a cutie! And her toes are super cute! Good job!