Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pregnancy Photoshoot

Recently I have taken a real interest in photography... I absolutely LOVE pictures and love taking them! Although I still have so much to learn about taking an awesome picture I thought it would be fun to take a practice shoot of my cousins wife Mercedes who is pregnant... That is one thing I wish I had more of when I was pregnant... So today Mercedes came over and I did her hair and make-up and then we went to the Mesa Art Center to take a few shots... I borrowed my dads nice camera and as soon as we started taking the pictures the camera started flashing the low battery sign... I do have to say for trying to take as many pics I could as fast as I could before the battery died I think I did a pretty good job... Mercedes happens to be very photogenic(sp?)which helps a ton when trying to capture an awesome picture... We had a fun time and hopefully she likes the shots that came out!















0 comments: