Wednesday, April 15, 2009

whoever knew a desert could be so pretty?!

My cousin Brittny is getting married and while her sister Bridgette is in town for a little bit she wanted her to take some pictures... I thought it would be fun to go out with them and do the engagment photos with them to get some time to hang out...Plus I love taking pictures! I had a lot of fun... I didn't want to get in the way of her taking her shots so a lot of them aren't that great but I am still happy with some of the shots... Mainly I was just off to the side or behind her getting low to the ground so she wasn't in them either...Here are some of the shots that I got in! I seriously felt like I took so many pictures but here are some of the ones I liked... I am still trying to figure out the photo editing program that I have so I know that some of the pictures are a little too bright... I was messing around with the fill flash a lot... Maybe someday I will get back around to re-editing them! Brittny and her Fiance Jason are so cute together! I am so excited and happy for them!










0 comments: