Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Newborn Pictures!

About a week before I was due to be induced with the baby I saw on facebook that a photographer was looking for newborn models that were no more than 2 weeks old. OI thought I would jump on the opportunity to get some free newborn photos done and I told her that I would love to have my child be a model if she was still looking for some. Luckily she responded back and said that she was still looking for some and to let her know when the baby was born so that we could set up a time to do a shoot.
We set up to do the photo shoot on a Saturday when he was 5 days old. I was a little worried that his skin wasn't going to be good since he had the newborn acne but luckily to my surprise it was all cleared up that morning and unfortunately came back the next day. The photographer came to our house and set things up in Morgans room since hers has the best natural light available. The baby did really well during the session. He did however poop three different times and peed on me once. I guess that's what happens when you take pictures of a nakey baby and have them out of their diapers for an hour.
Here is the baby after the pictures were all over passed out on the floor. After seeing a newborn photo shoot done it totally makes me want to get all of the fun things so I can take cute pics of my kids. I seriously want to get a couple of those vinyl floors.
Here are the end results from the shoot. I am pleased with how they turned out. The ones with him wearing the little bear hat are my favorite ones. They are so cute!










Thank you Carlee from Hello Baby! Photography for doing this wonderful shoot for us!

0 comments: