Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Morgan & Asher meeting baby brother!

The morning after the baby was born my parents brought the kids in to meet their new baby brother. They were so excited to meet him and Morgan wanted to hold him right away. Asher was a little reserved at first just wanting to look at him but then he warmed up and wanted to hold him as well. Its so strange how they were nervous to be around me since I was in a hospital bed.
A very proud big sister!

I find it hilarious that Asher has a binky in his mouth and is trying to give the baby one! Lets just say I am way behind on my blogging and I now 7 weeks later am constantly finding Asher putting the binky in the baby's mouth when he is "whinnin or cryin". It is so cute how Asher says it. "Mom baby cryin!" or "Mom baby whinnin!" and then he runs over and puts a binky in his mouth. He is a very thoughtful older brother!

The nurse was so nice and offered the kids a Popsicle to snack on before they left. I was kinda sad that the kids didn't get to stay long since Morgan had to get back to the house in time for the bus to pick her up for school. I always miss my kids tons when I am away from them.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable. It all of a sudden makes asher look so big seeing him next to the baby :)