Thursday, July 14, 2011

Morgans Party

Seriously I don't know why blogger keeps putting my pictures up out of order but its bugging me just a little. Anywho, this year for Morgan's birthday we did an ice cream party. I think it turned out really cute and I think everyone enjoyed making their own sundaes. I will admit I feel like this turned out to be more of an adult party since the only kids there was a 10 month old and an almost 2 year old but I think Morgan still had a good time. At the very end my nieces showed up and Morgan absolutely loves them so thats when the fun really began. We as adults had a good time just visiting and eating ice cream! No one Showed up til almost an hour after the party started so Morgan and Asher entertained themselves by dancing and being silly until their guests arrived.

I found this shirt that was perfect for the theme of her party. It says I scream for ice cream and had a cute ice cream cone on it. I thought she looked adorable.

All of the toppings. There were about 15 toppings and then hot fudge, carmel, and other various liquid toppings. And of course whipcream and cherries!
I saw these cupcakes on a blog and thought they were the most adorable things ever and fit perfect for morgans party. They had a whole ice cream party line at michaels and was able to find these cute cups there and they tray. Along with wrappers to go on the bottoms of the waffle cones and napkins. It was a one stop shop!

Hard to see in the picture but it says Morgan's Ice Cream Shoppe with a sundae next to it
A delicious looking sundae that was created.
We had a good time and Morgan got lots of good gifts. She even got a bike from her grandparents! She sure was one spoiled little girl. Thank you everyone that came and help make Morgans birthday a special day with us!

0 comments: