Thursday, July 14, 2011

4th of July


Wow I have been really bad at updating my blog. Well I guess I will start back up with the 4th of July. Sunday I started our festivities by making some fun 4th of July cookies. I have been having fun making sugar cookies with royal icing. I posted a picture on facebook of them and like half hour later I get a text from my aunt saying my cousin showed her the pictures of the cookies and she loved them. Anywho the next day she text me asking if the cookies were for a party that night and I told her no they were just to give out and she asked if she could buy them from me to take to a party she was going to. I thought that was fun!
Monday Morning we went out to breakfast with our friends Kyle and Whitney to a little diner called wild berry. We had a good time visiting and eating our food. We then went to old navy and chilled for the rest of the afternoon. We were supposed to bbq with my family that evening but something came up so we had to cancel. We then went to watch the fireworks over at tempe town lakes. We got there about half hour late but its an hour show so we still saw a fair amount of it. From the free way that is. We were trying to find a parking lot or something to watch the show from but the traffic was so slow we pretty much got to watch the entire show from there. Morgan absolutely loved it and had fun identifying all of the colors of the fireworks. We went home after the show was over and it took us about an hour! Traffic was crazy. Over all we had a good 4th of July even though it was pretty chill. Lame me I didn't get any pictures either... I need to get better at that.

0 comments: