Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lessons learned

Yesterday while my sweet husband let me sleep in a little and was supposed to be watching the kids(probably passed out on the couch) Morgan once again got into some candy. This time it was the peppermint bark high up on the counter in a candy jar. She managed to scoot a chair on over and grab some out, not only for herself but she felt very obligated to share with Asher. No wonder why he loves his sister so much. Because she shares ALL of her food with him. Yesterday it was chocolate, Today it was eggs.(and chocolate) Which brings me to where my lesson has now been learned.
Last night Paul was gone working until about 2:30 in the morning and I sadly was sick in the bathroom for about 2 hours when he got home resulting in both of us not getting to bed until about 4:30. Well this morning I was feeling pretty dehydrated and just aching all over so Paul once again got up with the kids. He put on a movie and came back into bed since he was exhausted as well. I knew from past experience that you just can not leave those two little monkeys alone because they get into way too much trouble. Next thing we know Asher is knocking on the door and Paul goes to get him and there is Chocolate everywhere all over the door and walls. That little boy was so happy though and Morgan was very proud of herself for sharing with her brother. I have now learned my lesson that I can no longer have treats out in any sort of reach and I guess I should probably just stop buying them too. But Just look how cute my Chocolate covered little boy is. Don't you just wanna nibble him all up?!


0 comments: