Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update on Asher





I seriously love this little boy so much and his cute little smile! He is such a happy little baby. Not much has been going on here in the Holgate household so I thought I would do an update on the Kids. Asher first

  • He is now 8 months old. (soon to be 9 months next week)
  • His adorable once toothless smile now has 2 little teeth on the bottom
  • Asher is crawling all over the place now on his hands and knees and can pull himself up onto anything. He also has discovered how to climb some. The other day he climbed up onto Morgans bed and has done it several times since and today I found him inside of a laundry basket that neither Paul or I put him in
  • He still is not sleeping through the nights. He generally wakes up 2 times per night and I am a sucker that doesn't make him cry it out. It seriously breaks my heart to hear him cry. Although I did make him cry it out last night. Hopefully by 9 months he will be sleeping through the nights
  • Asher absolutely loves to eat little puffy snacks. He goes crazy over those things and really any food in general besides the jarred baby food.
  • He loves to sit with his daddy and watch action movies and fall asleep in his daddy's arms. (Paul loves it too)
  • He loves being held. I also love holding him and having him cuddle with me and lay his head on my shoulder. I absolutely love when he falls asleep on my chest.
I can't believe that Asher will be 1 in a little more than 3 months and that he will no longer be my little baby. He is such a joy to have around and we all just love him to pieces. We sure have been blessed with 2 wonderful children.

0 comments: