Monday, November 29, 2010

Sprinkles, Sprinkles, EVERYWHERE!

I have come to the conclusion that I must put child locks on every cabinet door, protectors on every door knob, and keep everything out of reach. I was seriously in my room for 5 min when I come back out to find THIS! Morgan and Asher got into my cake decorating stuff and had the time of their lives playing and eating my sprinkles. Funny since I believe it was just yesterday that they were in M&Ms and Ashers face and clothes were covered in those. These two little kids are very mischievous.I better keep a closer eye on them or else I have a feeling I will be cleaning up many more messes like this one. And the one before.
Thank goodness for hard wood floor vacuums otherwise this would have been a horrible mess to clean up. Those round little sprinkles were just rolling around everywhere when you tried using the broom. The floors were seriously covered in sprinkles all over the kitchen. Its a little hard to get mad at them for getting into this huge mess when they just looked so darn cute. Especially Ashers face covered in sprinkles.








0 comments: