Monday, November 29, 2010

Cousins

Last week my sister-in-law asked me if I could watch her two youngest girls for a couple of hours. Morgan absolutely LOVES playing with Shelby. They are only 6 months apart in age and always (well most of the time. Lets be honest they are still little and don't always like to share things which results in not being nice to each other) have fun together. They decided that they wanted to sit on the brown chair and watch Toy Story 3. They sipped on juice and ate a bowl of popcorn together. I had to snap a couple of pictures because I thought they were just so cute. Morgan even got a blanket and tried putting it on Shelby. Every time she would kick it off Morgan would put it back on her. She also kept feeding Shelby the popcorn putting each little piece in her mouth. She really is into sharing things lately and I thought it was so sweet of her. Even if Shelby didn't appreciate it all that much though. I am so glad that both my kids have cousins so close to their age. Scarlette is only 5 months older than Asher so I am sure they will be little play buddies also in not too long.




0 comments: