Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Model Morgan

Photography for the past few years has been something I have really enjoyed playing around with. For my birthday this year my parents bought me this faux floor, I treated myself to a backdrop and Paul built be a backdrop stand. I wanted to be able to take cute pictures of my kids in a studio like setting, and also be able to take pictures of my etsy items so that they look way better and more professional up on the site. Here are some pictures of Morgan modeling the headbands I make. I can not believe how big she is getting and how absolutely beautiful she is. I know I am her mom and am biased to thinking so, but I really do think this girl has beauty to her. Inside and out. It has been so fun to be able to use her as my model and to see her get all excited for me to take her pictures. She loves to get  dressed up in her rompers, but on the "baby headbands" and pick the poses she wants to do.




While writing this Morgan says "Mom that picture right there with me sitting is SOO cute"


Asher was being so funny and wanted to be in the pictures but tends to get a little camera shy. I still for some reason though it was adorable of the two of them.
The one of Asher kissing Morgan on the cheek has got to be one of my favorites! It is so sweet and melts my heart. These two kids are the best of friends!


0 comments: