Friday, May 6, 2011

Play date with friends...

To the ZOO!
My friend Holly and I both have annual passes to the zoo and she happened to have a couple free passes for friends to use, so we thought it would be fun to have a play date at the zoo. Our other friend Kara and her little girl Macee, and my Cousin Mercedes and her little girl Skylee joined us. The kids had a really good time and were all very good troopers. Asher didn't get cranky til the very end, 4 hours later, and Morgan was so well behaved. I on the other hand was having a not so pleasant time. I think I had some food poisoning from the night before and it hit me right when we got to the zoo. I am excited to use our pass more often to have fun times at the zoo!

Stroller buddies! Holly happened to have 2 double strollers and let us use one. It was wonderful!

Looking at the prairie dogs. The kids loved them.

Morgan insisted on holding Kameryns hand for a good majority of the time we were there. Thank you Kameryn for being such a good sport and holding Morgans hand. She loved having a friend to walk with!

0 comments: