Sunday, March 28, 2010

growing kids

ASHER Birth Day
1 Month
MORGAN

0-4 weeks
1 Month

2 Months
3 Months

4 months 5 Months
6 Months
7 Months 8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months 12 Months

13 Months
14 Months
15 Months
16 Months
17 Months
18 Months

19 Months
20 Months

21 Months
Today I was thinking wow I can't believe that Asher is already a month old... Where did the time go? And then I looked at Morgan and I thought to myself, Wow Morgan is almost 2 years old and my little girl is growing up... Its amazing how much she has grown over the last 22 months and how much she has learned and accomplished... I love watching my kids grow although it does make me a little sad knowing that they won't be my babies forever... For the time being I will just have to soak up every minute I have with them being sweet innocent little babies that brighten my day and fill my life with laughter...

1 comments:

katie said...

These pictures of the babies are so cute. You and Paul have a beautiful family :)