Thursday, February 18, 2010

Baby Update...

Well I went to the doctor today and found out that I am 1 cm dialated and about 40% effaced... I also had an ultrasound today to measure the baby to make sure that he isnt getting too big... Everything looked good and the ultrasound measured the baby being around 7 pounds 11 ounces to 7 pounds 15 ounces but the doctor thinks that he is weighing more than that more around 8 pounds 4 ounces... Anywho the doctor said that if I want to go ahead and be induced a week early then he would go ahead and schedule me to be, So I will be going in to have this baby on Wednesday the 24th at 5 am!
These past couple of weeks I have been sewing a lot of things for the baby which has been a lot of fun... I will have to post pictures of all the stuff later... I am super excited for this baby to come yet nervous at the same time.... I pretty much have everything ready... All I really need to do now is get my place all nice and clean!

1 comments:

Laci said...

Exciting!! Good luck and post A TON of baby pics!!