Friday, May 1, 2009

Cotton Candy Fairy! (Warning picture overload)

Morgan is getting so big, I can't believe it! I thought it would be fun to make her a little tulle dress... I have seen them online and think they are so adorable and would be so easy to make... So today we took her to down town mesa and took some cute pics of her... Its a bit tricky since she is running all over the place and you can't get her to sit still or really even look at you but we had a fun time... I thought she looked so cute... Her hair is finally getting long enough to put in little pig tails and I decided to put a little make-up on her for this fun photoshoot! I LOVE having a little girl! Anyways sorry I had a hard time picking just a couple pictures since I thought all of them were just so darn cute but here were some of my favorites!
































3 comments:

Liesl said...

These pictures are darling! She is such a cutie. Looks like she had a lot of fun in that dress :) It's a pretty fun dress too i might add!

About your comment about the "G" letter...
You guessed it! haha, it was pretty simple. I just bought a wooden letter G from Hobby Lobby, painted the G, got some cute scrap book paper and cut it out to fit, and then mod podged it to the letter. I also used one of my i"distressed ink pads" and kind of darkened the edges on the letter and just added some buttons and stuff i already had. I basically put all of that in a frame with some scrap book paper behind it. Sorry that was a long explanation... Lol

Brittany LeSueur said...

I am glad I found your blog! YOur girl is ADORABLE! Makes me wish I was having one:)

Turleygirl said...

Sydney, your daughter is darling! I've heard your mom talk about how cute she is but thought...oh that's a grandma for you. She really is just as beautiful as she said. It looks like you are having so much fun!!! Motherhood agrees with you.